Once upon a time …
… back in 2015, a new Day Nursery and Pre-school was born – a nursery where children from just 3 months old would be cared for safely and securely between 7.30 am and 6.30 pm – every day of the working week.
The young children’s nursery soon earned a reputation for excellent care for its children and flexibility for its parents.
In 2020, Blossom Tree Day Nursery moved to brand new purpose-built premises in Pineham Village on the edge of Northampton.
Why is Blossom Tree Day Nursery special?
– Our philosophy – We’re dedicated to the principle that children learn best and develop most quickly through play. We use the word ‘learn’ in its broadest sense. With the help of our qualified, dedicated and fully vetted staff, a Blossom Tree child learns how to play, to share, to think for themselves and to express themselves. A Blossom Tree Day Nursery child learns confidence and skills they need to flourish.
– We are open between 7.30 am and 6.30 pm from Monday to Friday every week of the year, except for Christmas week and bank holidays.
– We welcome children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
– Blossom Tree Day Nursery is an Ofsted registered children’s day nursery offering childcare all year round, we follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
– Our spacious children’s day nursery is based over 2 floors
– Butterflies room is on the ground floor for our pre-school children aged 3-4 years
– Caterpillars room is next door on the ground floor for our 2-3 year olds
– Our 300 sq.m outside play area has free-flow access from both our pre-school rooms
– Ladybirds room is on the first floor for our toddlers aged 12-24 months
– Next door is our Bumble Bee room for babies aged 3-12 months
– We have a dedicated sleep room between the nursery rooms on the first floor
– We offer 15- & 30-hour Government Funded places for 2, 3- & 4-year olds (Subject to criteria)